Apartments to Rent in Sardinia

Apartments in Sardinia

I colori del mare

CARLOFORTE, SU

address

via Tabarka 35

DETAILS

Wind Rose

BOSA, OR

address

via Ogliastra 1/a

DETAILS

I colori del mare

CARLOFORTE, SU

address

via Tabarka 35

DETAILS

Wind Rose

BOSA, OR

address

via Ogliastra 1/a

DETAILS

I colori del mare

CARLOFORTE, SU

address

via Tabarka 35

DETAILS

Wind Rose

BOSA, OR

address

via Ogliastra 1/a

DETAILS

Services

  • Sheets and linen

  • Towels

  • Crockery

  • A+ electrical appliances (induction coocktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, hair drier, toaster, tea pot, tv, video intercom)

  • Heating

  • Air conditioning (only in Carloforte)

  • Baby bed (extra)

  • Household detergents

  • First aid kit

  • Books and tourist information

Rules and recommendations

  • No smoking

  • No parties

  • No animals

  • Differentiated collection of garbage

  • We are really concerned for your comfort but also for environmental issues. It would be appreciated if the household appliances are used in an ecological and economic way.

Services

  • Sheets and linen

  • Towels

  • Crockery

  • A+ electrical appliances (induction coocktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, hair drier, toaster, tea pot, tv, video intercom)

  • Heating

  • Air conditioning (only in Carloforte)

  • Baby bed (extra)

  • Household detergents

  • First aid kit

  • Books and tourist information

Rules and recommendations

  • No smoking

  • No parties

  • No animals

  • Differentiated collection of garbage

  • We are really concerned for your comfort but also for environmental issues. It would be appreciated if the household appliances are used in an ecological and economic way.

Prices

SEASON CARLOFORTE BOSA
STANDARD OCCUPATION
2 guests 4 guests
LOW SEASON
€450 per week €450 per week
MIDDLE SEASON ( June, July, September ) €700 per week €700 per week
HIGH SEASON ( August ) €900 per week €900 per week
  • Christmas holidays are considered middle season

  • Carnival week is considered middle season

  • Girotonno week is considered high season in Carloforte

  • Extra guests €10 each per day

  • The tourist tax is not included

  • When checking-in each guest must provide a valid identification document

  • €100 security deposit. See the pictures of the furniture on the page of each apartment.

  • 20% of the total price at the moment you book. The other 80% is due 30 days before arrival.
  • You can cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival.
  • You will be charged 50% of the total price if you cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
  • You will be charged 80% of the total price if you cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
  • Refund of 20% for cancellations within 3 days prior to arrival.
  • Bank transfer to Piero Iemmolo: IT48X 03069 31260 100000802076.

Prices

SEASON CARLOFORTE BOSA
 STANDARD OCCUPATION
2 guests 4 guests
LOW SEASON
€450 per week €450 per week
MIDDLE SEASON ( June, July, September ) €700 per week €700 per week
HIGH SEASON ( August ) €900 per week €900 per week
  • Christmas holidays are considered middle season

  • Carnival week is considered middle season

  • Girotonno week is considered high season in Carloforte

  • Extra guests €10 each per day

  • The tourist tax is not included

  • When checking-in each guest must provide a valid identification document

  • €100 security deposit. See the pictures of the furniture on the page of each apartment.

  • 20% of the total price at the moment you book. The other 80% is due 30 days before arrival.
  • You can cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival.
  • You will be charged 50% of the total price if you cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
  • You will be charged 80% of the total price if you cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
  • Refund of 20% for cancellations within 3 days prior to arrival.
  • Bank transfer to Piero Iemmolo: IT48X 03069 31260 100000802076.